When it comes to driving lights, Lightforce has been the leader for many years. From the technology that they incorporate in the design of the lights all the way through to the quality of their lights, Lightforce just knows how to make a great Aussie product.
The new Lightforce DL230 HTX is the perfect blend of 70W HID powerful beam with LED flood lighting, which not only gives you exception long range viewing but super clear and sharp wide flood beam. This means that the night drive turns into day, making your drive much safer than would be with your ordinary lights.
Packed with features the Lightforce DL230 HTX is rate IP69K which prevents moisture and contamination within the light giving you long term reliability. Developed with a UV Stable hard coated polycarbonate lens and water proof connector the Lightforce DL230 HTX will be able to handle the toughest conditions, and not have any issues with UV sunlight for many years.
Ideal for any situation where a high performance light is required, DL230 HTX blows the others away. The Lightforce DL230 HTX features a 70w-HID fast start bulb in the centre of a 170mm reflector, providing the ultimate in long distance performance. The reflector is surrounded by 80 watts of LED in a circular pattern, which is equivalent to the spread produced by a standard 20” LED light bar.
So when it comes to 4WD Driving lights, 12 volt Technology has a huge selection of Lightforce Driving lights including the New Lightforce DL230 HTX offering them at the Best Possible Prices.
- 70w HID bulb within 170mm reflector
- 20 x genuine Lumileds LEDs providing flood beam pattern
- Lightweight glass filled nylon composite housing
- 6063 extruded aluminium for optimum heat dissipation
- IP69k rated to protect against moisture / contaminant ingress
- UV stable hard coated impact resistant polycarbonate lens
- Stainless steel hardware
- High current waterproof connector
- Genuine Gore® waterproof membrane with mechanical seal
- Over, under and reverse voltage protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Australian made
- 3 year warranty
- Three mode operation for complete control
- LED - for instant wide beam
- HID - for long distance
- Combine to two for ultimate visibility
- LED power: 80W
- HID power: 70W
- Effective lumens: 8400
- Input voltage range: 10-16V DC
- Current draw: 11Amps @ 13.2V
- LED colour temperature: 5000K
- Matched HID colour temperature
- Input cable length: 450mm (17.71")
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 60°C
- Weight including bracket: 2.3kg (5.07lbs)
- Dimensions - 230mm diameter, 111mm depth, 245mm height including bracket
Visit 12 Volt Technology store and see the huge selection of 4WD Driving lights from Lightforce.
$699.95ea For a Limited Time.
$1,534.95 For Twin Pack Kit with Locking Nuts and Harness