Sterling Pro Charge Ultra 12 Volt 50 Amp Battery charger has been designed and developed with the Marine environment in mind. The Sterling Pro Charge is packed with features and functions to allow it to be used in various applications.
The Sterling Pro Charge Ultra 12 Volt 3 Output Battery Chargers comes with a 2 year warranty and easy to install and set up.
The Pro Charge Ultra has 11 different charging characteristics for corresponding types of batteries: Gel, AGM, sealed, open, calcium, LiFePO4. If these should not suffice there is 1 customizable setting which the user can set themselves - simply enter the absorption and float voltages then press enter and the settings save.
Also the Sterling Pro Charge ultra has automatic Desulphation / Equalization, so every 7-10 days the Pro Charge Ultra undertakes a desulphation / equalisation and anti-stratification program which keeps your batteries young and rejuvenated.
There is also a bar of LEDs display the percentage to which the Pro Charge Ultra battery charger is operating at. This is easily and quickly recognised at a glance and can be easily analysed.
Built in are many different safety factors, in the event of a failure of the main processor this unit provides another safety system to shut off the device is just one of the many. Doubling the levels of security.
The Pro Charge Ultra has 3 isolated charging outputs. This means that you can charger 3 batteries or battery banks can charge without the batteries themselves being interconnected, e.g. Starter, domestic and generator starter battery.
New features on this product surpassing that of standard battery chargers include:
1) 11 pre-programmed battery curves including: Open/Sealed lead acid, AGM, Gel, LiFePO4.
2) 1 custom set, can be set from charger, unlike our competitors there is no need for a computer to do this operation, all can be done from the front panel.
3) 2 x digital meters for current and voltage measurement and a 32 LED information display.
4) 1 x power meter to show what reserve power left in the unit.
5) PFC, active, up to 0.99 PF, ensuring efficient power conversion, up to almost 90% as opposed to about 60% for older, non-PFC technology.
6) % power reduction to allow unit to work with restricted power available (available on local control or remote control panel).
7) De-sulphation auto cycle built in to software.
8) New, low activity, standby mode to increase battery life.
9) Battery health program every 7-10 days .
10) Multiple speed fan control. This reduces unnecessary fan noise experienced by the customer, even though the new extreme efficiency reduces the need for fans. At high ambient temperatures (40-50 deg C), however, fans would still be required to ensure operation.
11) Primary (processor digitally controlled) and an emergency backup secondary (analogue controlled) high voltage trip.
12) 32 LED information panel to ensure maximum information transmitted to owner.
13) Internal scan and systems check to ensure product is okay.
14) Remote control option.
15) Small footprint and light weight.
16) Include battery temperature sensor to give temperature compensation and high temp trip.
17) As with all our marine chargers all metals used are non-ferrous or heavily protected, so no corrosion.
18) New synchronised rectification output as opposed to diode output, giving up to an extra 9% efficiency.
19) Conforms to ABYC drip test, is waterproof from water directly dropped on to the top of the unit (+/ - 17 deg) if installed correctly (vertically).
20) Thermostatically controlled force draft cooling.
21) The printed circuit boards are conformal coated for high humidity and salt air operations.
|Battery Charger Amps||50A|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||315 x 215 x 90|
|Display Read Out||Yes - LED Lights|
|Feature||3 Step Charging|
|Feature||3 Outputs for 3 Banks or 3 Batteries|
12Volt Technology has teamed up with PayPal for our online credit card payments.
PayPal is known worldwide for safe and secure payments and their website has all the security measures to ensure your transaction is safe, smooth, seamless and totally secure.
PayPal is a free service where customer payments can be made by MasterCard, Visa or even from your own bank account.
No we Don't Sorry.
The best options would be Victron, Eneredrive or Sterling all of these brands have battery chargers with Multi Battery Outputs.
Then it comes down to the size, remote control functions, bluetooth options as to which would best work for your application.
Our Technical Team is more than happy to help you out.