Victron Battery monitor BMV-700 & VE Direct Bluetooth Smart Dongle
The Victron Battery monitor BMV-700 is a high precision battery monitor with a fuel gauge type of display. The essential function of a battery monitor is to calculate ampere-hours consumed and the condition of the charge of the battery. Ampere-hours consumed are calculated by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery.
One of the main advantages of the BMV700 is the ability to program up the unit to measure the voltage and temperature of a second battery.
The installation can be easily done by someone with electrical experience. All electrical connections go to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt then connects to the the monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable.
Using the VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle you can display your BMV information on iOS and Android devices, using the VictronConnect app. View information wirelessly such as battery status and solar panel power, plus other useful data.
Included in the installation kit is a 10M RJ12 Cable, 2M Battery cable with fuse.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Time to go at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed.
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 9,5 – 95 V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Low current consumption: 2,9 Ah per month (4 mA) @12V and 2,2 Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
The Victron BMV700 Battery Monitor and VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle is a perfect addition to your electrical system for your Truck, Bus, Motorhome, RV or Boat.
*Mobile Device not included